13 March 2020
- Farmers should follow their own hygiene protocols as advised by the HSE.
- Avoid close contact with Drinagh drivers, maintain a minimum distance of two metres at all times.
- Where a farmer, or a member of his direct family or staff is suspected of having the disease he should absent himself from the collection/delivery process.
- We recommend that, on a strictly confidential basis, if you, a member of your direct family or staff have tested positive for the disease you should inform a member of our advisory team. Collections / deliveries to your farm will continue as normal.
- All communications to the Co-op must be made over the telephone on 028 30800. Alternatively, you can contact our technical advisers Tim O’Regan 086 8241635 or Darren Lynch 087 2140715.
- The most effective way of preventing the spread of the virus is the practice of good hand hygiene and social responsibility.